About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Chattanooga. I attended UTC and graduated with a degree in Interior Design. Design and Architecture were my passions. I had planned to move to a BIG city to pursue my dream of working as a Designer, but ended up staying in Chattanooga to be with my "soon to be hubby" at the time. I took a job in the Insurance Industry (far fetched...I know) and actually LOVED it. Once our son was born, I left insurance and ended up staying home. Eventually, I followed my heart and jumped head first into Real Estate. This was my chance to work one on one with my clients to show them the potential of their dream home. Real Estate...this is my calling. I am blessed with a wonderful city to work in, a great husband who supports my dream, and a busy little boy who keeps me on my toes. So, if you are looking to buy or sell, I hope you'll give me a call. This homegrown girl would love to work with you!!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Do You Like Costco As Much As I Do?

I can’t even begin to tell you how many times my mother and I have piled into her Suburban and stocked it full of coolers, icepacks, and boxes…and hit the road. We would head south towards Kennasaw to hit the Costco MegaMart. We would be prepared for a full day of shopping and spending money. We had mastered the skill of shopping. We had our list of perishable and non-perishable and would get moving. The non-perishable shopping started first followed by a very meticulous packing project in the rear of the vehicle. The final run of perishable shopping entailed the very systematic packing project in the coolers. At the end of the shopping day, we were spent, the Costco Card was worn out, and we felt fulfilled. We began the trek back to Chattanooga stocked up on multiple packages of ziploc bags, mega size bottles of Olive Oil, and every other item we couldn’t live without.

So, it’s with great excitement that I post this link. No longer will we have to drive two hours each way to purchase those giant bottles of Olive Oil, we will just cross over the GA Line. I can’t wait!!! The countdown has begun.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_185467.asp

No comments: